Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Odds and Ends: YouTube, MacBook Air, and another Shelby edtech rollout!

Brief bits of info to share:

Yesterday afternoon I was invited to Martha Layne Collins High School as MacBook Airs were given to the staff.  The principal Mr. Leeper and Shelby CIO Tommy Hurt had kind words of introduction, which I humbly accepted. (You can check out Mr. Leeper's blog here.)  MLC HS is my next embedded school, so I'll be returning there in a few weeks....

I have a new how-to video on using your webcam to record video and upload it, all done inside YouTube and your browser.  You can view it below.



Lastly, for those that one a handy one-sheet of Mac keyboard shortcuts, I found one here for the Maverick OS that is extremely useful.  Save, Evernote, and/or print this sucker!  (It's also posted under "My Favorite Edtech" on my district page.)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment