Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Outlook Tips: signature, shared calendars

Last Friday at Collins, while walking toward their pep rally, a few teachers stopped me and asked about how to create signatures to their emails in Outlook.  That wasn't the first time a teacher had asked me that, so I decided to do two how-to videos on my Youtube channel.  The first discusses signatures on the MacBook Air's Outlook program, and the second discusses signatures for Outlook on the web (Live365).  Note that you would have to create/set signatures for both of these and ALL your other devices one at a time; unfortunately, no set signature pushes via a "cloud" across all of your Outlook access points.




Lastly, I was having trouble figuring out how to see my shared Calendars on the MacBook Air's Outlook program.  If you're stuck as well, this last video will help.


Be sure to email, tweet, or Comment any questions below!

No comments:

Post a Comment