The student will have more accessibility options, such as choosing a Spanish keyboard and changing the font size.
- The student will see the elapsed time as they take the assessment. The total time will be part of the data a teacher will see once submitted.
- You can now tie a specific rubric to a specific short answer question, and use it to grade and give feedback. (Different questions can have different rubrics!)
- For some questions, you can build in a partial credit option when automatically grading.
- A survey can be created for the end of the assessment -- a great reflection tool for the student and a way the teacher can get direct feedback.
- An improved user interface for both a teacher making the assessment and the student taking it.
|The new teacher interface when adding and editing questions.|