Monday, March 2, 2015

24 Hours of #KyEdChat

With just over a day to go before the beginning of KySTE 2015, another quick announcement.   #KyEdChat will have 24 hours of educational social media conversation starting at 10 am EST on March 5 and ending 10 am EST on March 6.  Spearheaded by Donnie Piercey and others, this marathon of twittering will nicely parallel with the last two days of KySTE.

I was flattered to be invited on this adventure.  This is my first time creating questions and moderating a #KyEdChat, so I'm very thankful and excited. My time slot is 9 to 10 pm EST on Thursday, March 5, and the conversation topic will be an extension of my KySTE session earlier that morning (pragmatic augmented reality tools, as I detailed in my previous blog post).   Thanks in advance to Jennifer Cox (instructional coach at Collins High School) for helping me moderate the session.  If you can't join for my slot, there are 23 others to pick from, so grab your device and tweet!

And now I will leave you with a very cool animated GIF.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment