Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Goodbye Rockets, Hello Missiles, Happy Thanksgiving

Another three weeks have rocketed past, and another embedded tour ends.  (Ha!  See what I did there?)  Thanks to all of Shelby County High School, from Mr. Oakley on down, for making me feel at home.  Special thanks to Julie Webb, who was kind enough to open up her library's Kentucky Room to a Cardinal fan such as myself (*cough* 8-3 and coming your way *cough*).

East will be my first embedded Shelby middle school, and I'm looking forward to the experience and meeting the staff.

I am not disciplined enough to stop tweeting for the next six days, but I will likely not blog until after the first of December, my first day at EMS.  Until then, have a safe, happy, and wonderful Thanksgiving long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment