Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hello Rockets!

It started with an Instagram picture last week.

A photo posted by Adam Watson (@watsonedtech) on
And now, I'm at school #4 on my year-long embedded tour: Shelby County High School.  In addition to that, it's the first school I've worked with in the district that has Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad laptop/tablet hybrid device, so that meant a new addition to the tech family.

(For those that don't know, it's a Windows 8 touchscreen computer with a "digitizer pen" that can "pose" in four different ways: laptop, stand, tent, and tablet.)

I'm looking forward to working with Mr. Oakley and the rest of the SCHS staff.  Although I might rename the Kentucky Room the Cardinal Room, if County's LMS Julie Webb will allow it.

In closing, I must say thanks to Mrs. Willhoite and the staff at Clear Creak for all of their hospitality and eagerness to learn edtech.  The journey continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment